Totaal aantal pageviews

woensdag 23 februari 2011

All my friends know the low rider...


I know this is the song used on the old Marmite ads, but it was going through my head as I was making my first bacon sandwich in what seems like aaaaaaages. After discovering that a lone supermarket by the European Parliament was selling brown sauce, and the supermarket across the road from my apartment was selling "English" bacon, I knew I had to unify these two amazing products - in my belly.


 OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!

It's safe to say that I probably died and went to heaven, and it has to be said that in ALL seriousness, I don't know how I have survived without bacon sandwiches with brown sauce (that raw thing that was brought to my table in a cafe in Brussels does not even register on the pig meat deliciousness scale).

Just so you know, there's a cool remix of Low Rider from a while ago, that I've just remembered:


This is in all likelihood making a swift return to my iPod.

Dikke kusjes allemaal.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten