Totaal aantal pageviews

dinsdag 1 maart 2011

Eurovision is calling...

So I made a really big plate of stir-fry, as I was in dire need of some vegetables. I've been unable to concentrate properly so I thought some vitamins etc. would do the trick.






May it also be noted that I am currently watching "Cloverfield" on 2BE.

It.            Is.            Shite.

Anywho, I've otherwise been entertaining myself with Eurovision videos. I've been checking out a few of the entries and here are some of my picks - good and bad. I'll let everybody else decide which are good and bad...

I like this one - it was about the first one I heard. But great Eurovision dance pop!

A favourite of mine - reminds me of my year abroad in Valencia. Probably the accordion sounding thingamibob.

Italy, not the best comeback. In fact that's too polite. It's just shit. Stop trying so hard, Italy - it's EUROVISION!!

Belgium on the other hand, bless them, not trying hard enough. I blame the government. Oh, wait...


Still better than the Netherlands with "Je vecht nooit allen", which I shan't even bother to post. No. Just no.

Glen Vella of Malta, flying the rainbow flag. FINALLY, a song with a key change!

I just don't know what's going to happen with this. 

Frightful as it is, I can imagine it doing better than Blue, probably because Blue are going to choose to sing live, rather than leave it to backing singers like real modern Eurovision performers. 

However, I will probably dedicate a whole post to the UK's entry. Anything's got to be better than Josh Dub-whatever.

1 opmerking: