Totaal aantal pageviews

donderdag 24 maart 2011

Because I'm copying off Garragay....

A - Age: 22
B - Bed size: double, but hard as a rock.

C - Chore you hate: Opening the door. I have to go downstairs as the bell doesn't work yet.
D - Don't eat: Snails. I tried them recently and.... no, just no.
E - Essential start-your-day item: A cuppa
F - Favourite board game: Trivial Pursuit
G - Gold or Silver: Silver, cos I's gots its on ma fingers, yo.
H - Height: 180cm, according to my medical exam for work.
I - Instruments you play: Piano, Guitar, and the good old recorder. Nowt like it.
J - Job title: Check-in Agent (said in a Flemish accent)
K - Kid(s): Only if they don't shout, and only if they're related to me. Can't stand other people's kids.
L - Love or lust: Both (in agreement with Warragay)
M - Mum's name: Jeannine (note the foreign-ish spelling)
N - Nicknames: Cooper, raver, Dave the Rave, gay. You know the score....

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never. I cracked my head open once, but they just glued it up with cat gut. Ahh the good old days...
P - Pants or pantyhose: Pants, because I'm not sure what pantyhose are. Are they tights?
Q - Favourite Movie Quote: "You'll go down for this." "I only go down for a price, and I doubt that you could afford it."Julie Walters in Personal Services.
R - Right or left handed: Right. Because it's normal.
S - Siblings: One elder sister and one twin sister.
T - Time you wake up: Whenever I need/want to.
U - Underwear: Most of the time.
V - Vegetable favorite: At the moment, somewhere between a courgette and a mushroom.
W - Ways you run late: Public transport. Belgium just doesn't work in general...
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth x-rays. That's about it.
Y - Yummy food you make: Chilli con carne, and I do a good curry, being from Bradford and all....
Z - Zoo favourite: Don't often go to zoos, but maybe will make a trip to Antwerp zoo. Or maybe Chester zoo!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten